Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Re: Digest for nerv-@topica.com, issue 600  De Ivanhoe
 Mar 16, 2006 15:49 PST

Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 04:13:48 EST
From: Chand-@aol.com
Subject: Eno buys eight

<delurk>
I have one. It's a nice little thing, sort of looks
like a transistor radio, if you are old enough to know
what that is. I hear that there is *not* a little
Buddha inside it, someone took the illustration a wee
bit literally.
I got it from "Forced Exposure", not "First Exposure"
<koff>.
(Just a satisfied customer, no other relationship.)
<relurk>

http://mail.yahoo.com