Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Eno Free Thinking lecture  Tim Siefkes
 Nov 11, 2006 14:23 PST

I was successful in capturing the "Free Thinking" lecture from the BBC.
I haven't done anything with it yet, other than to save it to my HD.
Right now it's in a .WAV format (rather large >200MB), but if someone
else was interested in having/hearing it I might be able to convert it
to a more manageable mp3 format and post to an FTP somewhere sometime
in the next week or so.

-Tim S.
<Minneapolis>

 Is there anyway to download this onto a computer?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio3/freethinking2006/pip/132yy/