Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Re: Eno Free Thinking lecture  Francis Dutton
 Nov 11, 2006 18:04 PST

That would be great, Tim.

While we're on the subject, has anyone had any experience capturing then
burning the audio (only) from a YouTube clip? Any suggestions as to the
best software, etc? We saved one as an .flv file, but couldn't convert
it to mp3.

cheers-

F.

Tim Siefkes wrote:
 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
                         Nervenet digest
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
I was successful in capturing the "Free Thinking" lecture from the
BBC. I haven't done anything with it yet, other than to save it to my
HD. Right now it's in a .WAV format (rather large >200MB), but if
someone else was interested in having/hearing it I might be able to
convert it to a more manageable mp3 format and post to an FTP
somewhere sometime in the next week or so.
-Tim S.
<Minneapolis>

 Is there anyway to download this onto a computer?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio3/freethinking2006/pip/132yy/