Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Re: More Nokia Sounds  mark
 Nov 14, 2006 09:17 PST

The ring tones from that download are all very interesting - using
the piano and guitar to provide sounds that fulfil the function of
these tones without being invasive - I have started using a couple of
them on my phone. Whoever made these (and I am quite prepared to
believe that it is Eno) thought very careful about them and they are
superb.

Are they miniature ambient works that stand alone? No - but that is
quite clearly not the intention - these are working sounds for a very
specific purpose.

-mark

On 14 Nov 2006, at 16:17, Peter van Doorm wrote:

                          Nervenet digest
For what it`s worth, but I got a message from the Nokia helpdesk in
which they explained that ALL the ringtones on the Sirocco are by
Eno.All in all the Sirocco contains 15 signal tunes and 10 ringtones.

peter v doorm

doormp-@hotmail.com