Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
77 million - signed  Bernd Kretzschmar
 Nov 15, 2006 06:38 PST

hi fellow nervenetters,

in case you need a nice and rare Eno gem to add to your collection (xmas gift!?):

I am selling my copy of the limited (1000 copies) 77 Million CD (not the dvd- the AUDIO CD with exclusive tracks).
... and even better: a SIGNED! copy by Mr. Brian Eno:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZhotari_hanzoQQhtZ-1

..not that I owe anybody an explanation but:

my family has a pile of bills to pay and this means that I have to come up with some of my record collection goodies in order to help (which hurts on one hand but on the other... it feels good to take responsibilities)

This said before I read comments (*again*) in the vain of: gee, Bernd makes millions at ebay, more than Eno himself

...and if you HAVE to make comments feel free to email me directly

best regards, Bernd