Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Re: 77 million - signed  Ian Martin Wright
 Nov 15, 2006 09:18 PST

Was that you Bernd with your son and wife at the front of the Free Thinking
Lecture in Liverpool?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bernd Kretzschmar" <Berndkre-@web.de>
To: <nerv-@topica.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 12:07 PM
Subject: 77 million - signed

 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
                          Nervenet digest
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
hi fellow nervenetters,

in case you need a nice and rare Eno gem to add to your collection (xmas
gift!?):

I am selling my copy of the limited (1000 copies) 77 Million CD (not the
dvd- the AUDIO CD with exclusive tracks).
 ... and even better: a SIGNED! copy by Mr. Brian Eno:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZhotari_hanzoQQhtZ-1

..not that I owe anybody an explanation but:

my family has a pile of bills to pay and this means that I have to come up
with some of my record collection goodies in order to help (which hurts on
one hand but on the other... it feels good to take responsibilities)

This said before I read comments (*again*) in the vain of: gee, Bernd
makes millions at ebay, more than Eno himself

...and if you HAVE to make comments feel free to email me directly

best regards, Bernd