Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Re: Was that you Bernd  Bernd Kretzschmar
 Nov 16, 2006 06:37 PST

``Was that you Bernd with your son and wife at the front of the Free Thinking
Lecture in Liverpool? ``

Hi Ian,

no no, it wasn`t me, I couldn`t be there. If I would have been there- than alone. My kids 5 years, 3 years, 10 months would`ve been bored anyway (and they wouldn`t hide that fact- after 15 minutes they would have made us leave due to a annoying increase of the noise level).

best regards, Bernd