Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Re: Was that you Bernd  Ian Martin Wright
 Nov 16, 2006 12:51 PST

Oh, it was just there was a bloke who got 77 million DVD signed and sat at
the front with his wife and son. Eno pointed them out kind of, with a
theory.

Funnily enough a bloke just in front of Eno got up after 10 minutes and
walked out. It threw him slightly and he said "I have to sing next
time"....haha

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bernd Kretzschmar" <Berndkre-@web.de>
To: <nerv-@topica.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 8:05 AM
Subject: Re: Was that you Bernd

 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
                          Nervenet digest
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
``Was that you Bernd with your son and wife at the front of the Free
Thinking
 Lecture in Liverpool? ``

Hi Ian,

no no, it wasn`t me, I couldn`t be there. If I would have been there- than
alone. My kids 5 years, 3 years, 10 months would`ve been bored anyway (and
they wouldn`t hide that fact- after 15 minutes they would have made us leave
due to a annoying increase of the noise level).

best regards, Bernd