Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Re: Digest for nerv-@topica.com, issue 671  EnoWeb
 Nov 17, 2006 15:03 PST

Bernd Kretzschmar wrote:
 a link to hotwired (where you could listen to an audio recording of the
very talk)
doesn`t work anymore. Did anybody capture the audio file(s)?

The quality was very poor. Well, impressive that it could be done at all in
those days, but it was a scratchy low-bit RealAudio recorded via 28.8 modem!
I did record it onto cassette but given the dismal quality, the sudden need
for a cassette to record something else, and the assumption it would always
be on-line, I recorded over it some years ago. With the links posted to
Nervenet you can see the text of the lecture and the associated Q&A anyway.

Eno site people Malcolm Humes and Sister Alizarine (Jemiah Jefferson) both
attended the event.

Tom