Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
CD Sale  Stephen Fruitman
 Nov 29, 2006 01:23 PST

Hello -

I have thirty or forty CDs for sale - very cheaply, mint if not as
good as mint condition. The only directly Enoish release is an
interview CD; but there is a wide variety of ambience and otherwise
to be found there. Please get in touch with me off-list if you wish
to be sent a copy of the list. Trades also welcome.
Regards, Stephen
--
Stephen Fruitman
Dept of Historical Studies