Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Re: Brian Eno Producing New Coldplay Album  7izf5-@sneakemail.com
 Jan 26, 2007 19:57 PST

Thanks for the Pitchfork item, David.

I share the sentiments of one statement on the Pitchfork site about
Eno producing Coldplay, i.e. "He will try to fix them". God knows
they need fixing (just my opinion: Coldplay are not exactly my
favorite band).

Nice, short interview that is linked to from the Pitchfork page at BBC
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/arts/frontrow/   looks like you can listen
to it for a week.

Eno doesn't mention much about Coldplay expect to say, as is
mentioned on the Pitchfork site, that they are trying to stay clear of
sounding like the Talking Heads. Most of the interview is about 77
Million.

Mark A

On 1/27/07, db-at-biink.com wrote:

<http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/page/news/40742/Brian_Eno_Producing_New_Coldplay_Album#40742>