Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Re: Chat between Brian and Will Wright  EnoWeb
 Jan 27, 2007 07:29 PST

Mark A wrote:

 I can't figure out how to download it.

When I visited the site, clicking on "Download" in the video player gave the
option of downloading the video in Apple iPod or Sony PSP format -- but
checking it now I see that they've removed that option! As they provide
obline streaming I wouldn't have thought it was a bandwidth problem though
the file was 321Mb and if the world's billions of Eno fans all decidedd to
download it at the same time that might have casued a problem. I'll have to
update EnoWeb.

There are a few extracts from the show at www.youtube.com -- search by:
brian eno fora
and the audio is downloadable from www.longnow.org