Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
RE: Luminous at Selfridges  Adir Ghadna
 Jan 29, 2007 09:52 PST

Thanks David - I look forward to seeing and hearing it. Perhaps I will
be able to see the installation in Gateshead in a couple of weeks time.
It would be interesting to see if there is a different experience from
the same installation but in different locations. I suppose like
listening to a CD and seeing a band live. Same meat / different gravy

Addy