Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Re: 77 000 000 paintings Japan vs. English  7izf5-@sneakemail.com
 Jan 29, 2007 14:42 PST

On 1/30/07, Bernd Kretzschmar wrote:

I was wondering if the 77 million paintings software which was prereleased in Japan before the rest of the world (the different cover art aside) has different content compared to the `regular`release.

They certainly seem to be identical. The interface is the same and the
program seems the same when you run it. I haven't done any comparison
of them, though.

The inside booklet is different. It's in Japanese (unsurpisingly)
except for an inset in English that has "The Future of Television"
text, "Painting by Numbers" by Nick Robertson, and the instructions in
English. The package and booklet is of higher quality manufacturing
than the Western version.

Mark A