Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Message from Leo Abrahams  Chand-@aol.com
 Jan 31, 2007 23:15 PST

"On February 2nd I will be playing at the Tate Britain, in the Manton Room,
as part of an Arctic Circle event. Entry is free and I'm on at 7.45.

February through March I'll be on tour in a town near you playing with
Jarvis Cocker and Bryan Ferry (though not at the same time...), so come on down if
you fancy it.

I have 2 new tracks on a compilation called BLUEPRINTS, available on the
excellent 12K imprint:
_http://www.12k.com/index2.html_ (http://www.12k.com/index2.html)

A new EP, SEARCHING 1906, will finally be released on Just Music sometime in
the next 2 months, as will remixes of tracks from_ SCENE MEMORY_
(http://www.cargorecords.co.uk/release_zoom.php?item=3156) from Jon Hopkins, David
Holmes, J Peter Schwalm and Roedelius.

Lastly, I am finalising the deal for an album I've just finished which
features guest vocals from Brian Eno, Ed Harcourt, KT Tunstall, Foy Vance, Merz
and more. It should be out in the Summer."

Best wishes
Richard Mills