Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Brian Ferry talks about Eno in German newspaper  Bernd Kretzschmar
 Feb 06, 2007 13:57 PST

German newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung had a full page interview with Brian Ferry (Feb 4th. 2007).

This is what Ferry said about Brian Eno:

``Ferry: For years we are puzzeling on new tracks with Roxy Music, and they do not get finished

SZ: Why not?

Ferry: Well, talking about divas, we also have to talk about Brian Eno. Brian every now and then shows up in the studio,like, I don`t know: Michelangelo? He`s working on a detail, for days, weeks. Then he deletes everything. And starts again from scratch. With this stoic manner.

SZ: Why didn`t he participate with the last tour of Roxy Music?

Ferry: We didn`t even bother asking him.

SZ: Pardon me?

Ferry: Believe me, I know him. He is not to be had any more for something like that. A tour with a rock band? Brian holds such ideas for droll, unreal and, by the way, also old-fashioned nonsense``

If you want to read the full interview online (in German):

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/kultur/artikel/516/100416/