Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
help required  Bernd Kretzschmar
 Feb 06, 2007 16:24 PST

fellow nervenetters,

your help is required please:

1) http://www.enoland.suburbanambient.com/beno1.htm

As part of the Sonic Boom Exhibition, Hayward Gallery, London
Written questions were collected during the discussion and relayed to David Toop & Brian Eno.

A recording is available here but of very poor sound quality. Does anybody have this in good quality and can provide me a copy please (please message me off board).

2) some time ago I bought a DVDR at ebay.

It includes 2 videos of Brian Eno: 1 interview in a hotel room and one public speech (filmed in b/w where he plays several tracks from `MLITBOG`-later the video has some wild colour effect treatment.

Since I lost my notes about this dvd- can anybody tell me more about the two videos (I am sure that this very video is in wide circulation)

3) I am looking for installation flyers from the latest 2 UK Eno installations (posters also if available)- can anybody help please? I amsure, I can provide some good trade material

thanks a lot and best regards.

Bernd