Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
nile video game / Eno installation flyers  Bernd Kretzschmar
 Mar 07, 2007 20:39 PST

fellow nervenetters:

I am desperately looking for flyers/brochures from the recent two Eno installations in the UK:
Luminous/Selfridges, Cape Town/ Michaelis Gallery and Constellations: The Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art.
I have quite a few Eno installation flyer spare copies from various previous installations to trade.

I am also looking for Eno videos/ dvds to trade (not the common widely available ones but the rarer stuff). Please contact me off board and feel free to email your lists.

Many of you might be familiar with the 1996 video game `Nile- an ancient quest`. Eno did the soundtrack (and mostly exclusive tracks).

While examining the 3 cd roms of the very game I noticed 38 minutes worth of video material contained on them. It is animated movies, Egyptian legends/mythology being told with Eno background music. I took all these .avi files and converted them to dvd.
It`s a little gem imo, nice to watch (especially when you are into Egypt & Eno- a great mixture!)

best regards/take care, Bernd