Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
previous Eno installation in Barcelona  Bernd Kretzschmar
 Apr 10, 2007 00:07 PDT

hi fellow nervenetters,

there was another Eno '77 mio paintings' installation not mentioned here or at enoweb:

Barcelona, Spain, FNAC TRIANLE (a huge department store), from 28 Feb - 24 March 2007

links in Spanish:

http://www.clubcultura.com/especiales/especial.php?esp_id=179
http://www.consumer.es/web/es/tecnologia/imagen-y-sonido/2007/02/20/160101.php

link in English:

http://martinbrownart.wordpress.com/2007/03/25/brian-eno77-million-paintings/

...and some photos @ flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/random0/423373226/

the web page from the Baltic, were another Eno installation was previously exhibited mentiones an interesting item:

''Brian Eno: The Constellations (77 Million Paintings): Image Archive CD-Rom''

http://archive.balticmill.com/index.php?termid=34429

has anybody an idea what that might me? I think that maybe that very cd rom is an in house archive documentation
(but I might be wrong)

best regards, Bernd