Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
This from Leo Abrahams  Chand-@aol.com
 Apr 17, 2007 04:13 PDT

"I have a new EP available to download from Just Music. It's the soundtrack
to a US documentary about the author Simon Winchester and features 7 Ry
Cooder-ish, Marc Ribot-ish, acousticy accordiony instrumentals. Stop by and have a
listen at the link below:
_http://www.justmusic.co.uk/store/TAO017/_
(http://www.justmusic.co.uk/store/TAO017/) (http://www.justmusic.co.uk/store/TAO017/)
All the best,
Leo"
"A super-mini-album. A textural work that has the imagery of American
painter Edward Hopper's vacant landscapes in mind, desolate and with oppressive
clouds of melancholia." (Gigwise)
"Anyone who has a predilection for refined and evocative guitar music should
get hold of Searching 1906. It covers a range of styles but is held together
by a feeling of old Americana." (Melliflua)
"I would say this, wouldn't I? But this is just incredibly beautiful music
by an absolute sonic genius." (Richard Mills)

Best wishes
Richard Mills