Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Re: This from Leo Abrahams  Francis Dutton
 Apr 17, 2007 22:25 PDT

This is *really* nice stuff.... not sure if it downloadable outside the
UK though.... anyone in that category managed to get hold of it?

I'd happily do a trade (obscure Vic Chesnutt, eg.?) with someone
prepared to post a copy to Oz.

cheers-

Francis.

chand-@aol.com wrote:
 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
                          Nervenet digest
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

"I have a new EP available to download from Just Music. It's the
soundtrack to a US documentary about the author Simon Winchester and
features 7 Ry Cooder-ish, Marc Ribot-ish, acousticy accordiony
instrumentals. Stop by and have a listen at the link below:

http://www.justmusic.co.uk/store/TAO017/
<http://www.justmusic.co.uk/store/TAO017/>

All the best,

Leo"

"A super-mini-album. A textural work that has the imagery of American
painter Edward Hopper's vacant landscapes in mind, desolate and with
oppressive clouds of melancholia." (Gigwise)

"Anyone who has a predilection for refined and evocative guitar music
should get hold of /Searching 1906/. It covers a range of styles but
is held together by a feeling of old Americana." (Melliflua)

"I would say this, wouldn't I? But this is just incredibly beautiful
music by an absolute sonic genius." (Richard Mills)

Best wishes
Richard Mills