=?iso-8859-15?Q?in_search_(desperately)_for:_Hassell_@_Echoes_and_Eno_?=
=?iso-
 Bernd Kretzschmar
 Apr 19, 2007 14:39 PDT

Hi fellow nervenetters.

I am looking for a cdr copy of the Echoes
JON HASSELL: A 70th BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION radio special.

I am quite aware, that this can be listened to at myspace but I'd love a copy recorded off radio if possible. Can anybody help please?

I am also desperately looking for the track 'Blue, Brown, Green' by Eno & Schwalm. According to enoweb:

''Talking of Brian and J Peter Schwalm and Punkt, we missed the fact that BE and JPS created a track for the "Wagner Remix Project" at the Punkt Festival last year: "Blue, Brown, Green", composed from the music of Tristan and Isolde. Apparently it was broadcast on Radio 3's Late Junction on March 8th.''

Did anybody manage to record this?

If anybody can help please contact me off board. (I have an extensive trade list)

Thanks and best regards, Bernd