Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
From the horse's mouth  Chand-@aol.com
 Apr 19, 2007 15:55 PDT
Francis was having problems downloading the new Leo Abrahams mini album. So
I went straight to the source...

Leo replies: "My label tells me it will be on itunes, emusic and most others
from
Monday..."

Hope Francis can wait that long and just use the preview button until then?

I back Francis 100% - The Leo Abrahams album is *really* nice stuff.

Go hear for yourself - _http://www.justmusic.co.uk/store/TAO017/_
(http://www.justmusic.co.uk/store/TAO017/)

Best wishes
Richard Mills