Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
RE: Digest for nerv-@topica.com, issue 803  Adir Ghadna
 Apr 27, 2007 11:36 PDT

Chand-@aol.com wrote:

nerv-@topica.com writes:

Luminous Selfridges (I have the brochure but would love a postcard or
two)

I don't believe there were any. When I went, all that was sold were the

expensive prints and the brochure. But I guess there may have been promo
cards
for the media?

I have a spare luminous promo post card should you stil be interested.
Let me know.

Addy