Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Harold Budd...  Wasser-@aol.com
 May 14, 2007 17:58 PDT

I ordered and received the 2 new Budd/Guthrie CD testerday, well in advance
of the announced June 11th release date, from Darla Records. Both are
excellent, as to be expected.

Here's a link to a video of Clive Wright performing at Harold Budd's 02004
"farewell" concert in Los Angeles, of which I was an audience member.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cEEISXOMoE_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cEEISXOMoE)

Here's a link to the entire audio of the program...

_http://www.soundnet.org/concerts/mov_refs/2004.shtml_
(http://www.soundnet.org/concerts/mov_refs/2004.shtml)

Please enjoy...

Johnemr/New York City