Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Out of Office AutoReply: Digest for nerv-@topica.com, issue 813  Brendan Murphy
 May 28, 2007 12:43 PDT

I'm currently working out of the office due to unavoidable circumstances. I will be checking my email as regularly as possible. My work number (49392066) has been switched through to my mobile. If you need to contact me urgently please phone Michelle Murfin, School Administrative Officer, on 4930 9665.

I'll answer your emails as soon as possible and will be back in my office on Thurs May 31.

regards,

Brendan