Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
eno / schwalm concert recordings anyone?  Bernd Kretzschmar
 May 31, 2007 20:04 PDT

hi fellow nervenetters,

some days ago I found out that an audience recording of the Eno / Schwalm gig

23-05-02 - Teatro Dal Verme, Milano, Italy

exists, there is also a video recording of this very gig in circulation.

Can anybody help me out with a copy (either audio or video) of this or of another Eno / Schwalm concert recording (except the webstream Fuji gig broadcast)?

I am also looking for a recording of the Rachid Taha / Eno gig at the 2006 Bestival festival.

Any help is very much apprechiated (I have an extensive trade list)

please contact me irectly off message board.

Thanks a lot

best regards, Bernd