Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Re: Digest for nerv-@topica.com, issue 815  bob pearce
 Jun 02, 2007 23:39 PDT

Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 13:27:03 +0200
From: Bernd Kretzschmar <berndkre-@web.de>
Subject: eno / schwalm concert recordings anyone?

hi fellow nervenetters,

some days ago I found out that an audience recording of the Eno / Schwalm
gig

23-05-02 - Teatro Dal Verme, Milano, Italy

exists, there is also a video recording of this very gig in circulation.

Can anybody help me out with a copy (either audio or video) of this or of
another Eno / Schwalm concert recording (except the webstream Fuji gig
broadcast)?

I am also looking for a recording of the Rachid Taha / Eno gig at the 2006
Bestival festival.

Any help is very much apprechiated (I have an extensive trade list)

please contact me irectly off message board.

Thanks a lot

best regards, Bernd

visit here

http://www.purelivegigs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5303

Brian Eno and Peter Schwalm performed this live concert inside a vulcano at
the 2001 Lanzarote Festival. Their performance, took place on 13th October
at 19.30 in the Volcán del Cuervo.

this concert was broadcast on German radio, Peter Schwalm's Interview
segments were taken out. This is not the whole concert, however most of it.
The sound is superb!!!

bob