Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Re: Eno's Nile soundtrack  Andre M. Kibbe
 Jun 12, 2007 17:54 PDT

Derek Moench wrote:
 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
                          Nervenet digest
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Weird that the first one went down -- it had just worked fine for me.

Try here:
http://www.yousendit.com/download/WFJYZGVmYWJTSUEwTVE9PQ

Cheers,

                -Derek
Already exceeded bandwidth limits, at least before I could have a crack
at it. Can someone who has the file put this on Bittorrent, Gnutella or
some other P2P cyberspace with a longer half-life than adware file
servers like Rapidshare? TIA

Andre