Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Steve Roach Secret Sessions on Echoes  John Diliberto
 Jun 13, 2007 09:51 PDT
Tangential Eno Connection: Brian Eno is one of the Secret Sources discussed:

STEVE ROACH: SECRET SOURCES
A synthesizer icon plucks his sources out of the air.
In our latest Secret Sources, synthesist Steve Roach puts on the
headphones while we plug in an iPod to play him music that might have
been part of his musical journey. From minimalists to space music,
pop singers to didgeridoos, Roach identifies and talks about the
music of his life and some of the people he's influenced. We didn't
have time for the entire session on the radio but you can listen to
the whole thing here: http://www.echoes.org/SecretSources.html

P.S. If you want to play along, don't read the accompanying playlist.
John Diliberto
((( (((echoes))) )))
Producer/Host
1-610-827-9600

Read the Echoes Blog-Hear Echoes 24/7-Sign up for Echoes Interview
Podcast, Join us at www.myspace.com/echoesspace
http://www.echoes.org

Mail To:
Echoes