Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Re: Steve Roach Secret Sessions on Echoes  John Diliberto
 Jun 14, 2007 08:40 PDT

Thanks Mark. That's good to hear. You never know if these
"promotional" bits are just perceived as spam or useful
information. I always try to keep it relevant to respective lists,
especially this one.l

At 08:58 AM 6/14/2007, you wrote:
 John,

I imagine (would hope) that I speak for other list members in saying
that it is very kind of you to a) make this available and b) point
this out on the list, as many, such as myself, would not otherwise
have been aware of it.

Mark A

John Diliberto
((( (((echoes))) )))
Producer/Host
1-610-827-9600

Read the Echoes Blog-Hear Echoes 24/7-Sign up for Echoes Interview
Podcast, Join us at www.myspace.com/echoesspace
http://www.echoes.org

Mail To:
Echoes