Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
RE: Eno's Nile soundtrack  stev-@aol.com
 Jun 14, 2007 09:28 PDT

Thank you very much radiocitizen for providing this link. I, and
certainly others, appreciate it immensely. I just finished listening to
the entire piece and must say it is one of Eno's better recordings in
quite a while! Best, Stevo

firet-@gmail.com wrote:

 Hi there,

I found a link to a download of the Nile soundtrack here...
http://yarrost.livejournal.com/tag/ambient#47338

The 94.6mb file at the following link decompresses to a single mp3 that
clocks in at 59'59". The sound quality is excellent.

http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/276488/nile.rar

enjoy
radiocitizen