Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
RE: The thing is...  firet-@gmail.com
 Dec 05, 2007 15:41 PST

Ste Zanna wrote:

Hi all,
I sent the file to jb for putting on his site, but
maybe You can also download it from this link:

http://www.yousendit.com/download/www/UXloZFhwMGtlcExIRGc9PQ

I hope ot will work, let me know...

ciao,
stefano

It seemed to work for me but cut-out when about 80% of the file had been
downloaded. Best thing would be to put it on an FTP server if someone
can do it... Or I am prepared to host the interview-video on my site if
someone can get the file to me.

cheers
radiocitizen
WEBMASTER