Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Re: Muslimgauze  jb
 Feb 09, 2008 20:25 PST

for me, it's interesting to see what other people on the Nerve Net
list are into. that's enough of a reason to post.

-jb

On Feb 9, 2008, at 7:59 AM, doormp-@hotmail.com wrote:

 Andrew Bishop wrote:

I`ve read the article on Muslimgauze over at Pitchfork,know his music,
but I wonder if it has got anything to do with the subject of our
NerveNet list; namely one `Brian Eno`.

-----

http://www.modaldub.net/

j-@modaldub.net