Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Discography Update !!  doormp-@hotmail.com
 Mar 16, 2008 05:21 PST

Thank you Tom Boon, for finally having found the time to update the The
Discography !
Haven`t had time to really go into all the details of it, but a few
things immediately drew my attentionon on first reading.
- I didn`t know, the `Music for Films III` Re-Release should contain
bonustracks. Even more interesting that the UK and US versions got
different tracks.(Eno`s : Shark 15(2:32) and Shark 12(3:49)). I`ve
checked out both songs and expected they were probably different mixes
of the same song ( both are dreamy keyboard instrumentals), but was
surprised to hear they were really 2 different compositions! ( It got me
quite eager to hear the other Sharks - don`t know how many more of them
floated around in that Hammerheads documentary).
- Interesting there should be another unreleased soundscape to The
Fahrenheit Twins ( and of course : would love to hear it )
- about Daniel Lanois` ~Here is what Is~ ; additional information
mentions it contains the track `Blue Bus` which is an alternative
version of `Deep Blue Day` Q: does this mean Brian plays on it ?
-Anyone knows where to hear `Golden`?( from San Francisco Tape Music
Festival)
- Great to have a link to that additional Rick Holland`s song!
- Still missing entries on : Neil Conti/Eno ; Eno`s Wanderer piece;
Sombrero ( ballet ); Dark Pond ( ballet from Merce Cunningham)

Peter van Doorm