Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
RE: Discography Update !!  Tom Boon
 Mar 16, 2008 13:23 PST

Thanks pointing out those missing items, Peter. If anyone else spots
something, please let me know.

 - Interesting there should be another unreleased
soundscape to The Fahrenheit Twins ( and of
course : would love to hear it )

Me too, but I don't think it's likely to be released unfortunately. It seems
to be standard practice for Brian when he's working on a project to produce
several different versions so that the people running the project have a
choice -- I remember reading comments by the director of "Accelerator" that
Brian kept giving him new musical tracks.

 Blue Bus` which is an alternative version of
`Deep Blue Day` Q: does this mean Brian plays
on it ?

Brian is not mentioned in the list of musicians on the insert (I'm going by
the jpegs included with the digital download here). But there is a variant
of the infinite strings going on in the background of the piece, so to my
ears it sounds as if it probably comes from the Apollo sessions. However,
the film may prove me wrong!

 -Anyone knows where to hear `Golden`?( from San
Francisco Tape Music Festival)

Sadly no. You'd have thought that with all those tape recorders around the
place, someone would have "accidentally" pressed Record. ;-)

Tom
http://www.enoweb.co.uk