Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Musikain live/One Side  doormp-@hotmail.com
 Mar 29, 2008 07:58 PST

The newly updated Discography didn`t provide the link,but a rather long
exerpt of the `Musikain`concert (22:54)with Eno taking part in it is
still to be seen at Sophie Clement`s website:

http://www.sophieclements.com/site/PeterShwalm.html

Sound quality is excellent and so is the music !
There`s another rather haunting and beautiful Sophie/Eno/Schwalm song
called `One Side` to be seen (and especially to be
heard!)(4:30).Enoweb,at the time, reported that this was another excerpt
from the same concert, but it sounds as having prettymuch more
studioquality to me than the concert has; it`s a complete new song
anyway, which wouldn`t have been mischosen to be included on `Another
Day on Earth`, although the lyrics seem to refer to `Everybody`s
Mother`( from`my Squelchy Life`)(`You may call me Mummy`)

Peter van Doorm