Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
RE: Musikain live/One Side  doormp-@hotmail.com
 Mar 30, 2008 01:25 PST

Francis Dutton wrote:

I think it's been taken down. But by crikey, her other stuff's good....
Bicycle Samba & Wayfaring Stranger are good places to start.

It`s definetely not been taken down,although the link I gave yesterday
doesn`t seem to work. ( sorry about that).
*However, when you search for `Musikain live`,Google will come up with
~J.Peter Schwalm~ at Sophie Clement`s website quite easily.
*For the One Side song;You`ll find it at the startingpage of Sophie
Clement`s website; it`s mentioned in her list of `self initiated AV
pieces`.

Peter van Doorm