Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
RE: Musikain live/One Side  doormp-@hotmail.com
 Mar 30, 2008 06:14 PST

Tom Boon wrote:

Peter van Doorm wrote:

 It`s definetely not been taken down,although the link
I gave yesterday doesn`t seem to work. ( sorry about
that).

There was a typo in it (missing C in Schwalm's name) -- if people go to
http://www.sophieclements.com/site/PeterSchwalm.html
it works.

Tom
www.enoweb.co.uk
*Strange phenomenom (with me at least); I studied what I wrote down a
dozen times but couldn`t detect why the link wasn`t working.( and that I
misspelled`Schwalm`).Another example from this week ; For years now,
I`ve been aquainted with `Stormey Archer` , a well known brand for
cycling equipment ( hubs and gears), but it was only this week that
somebody pointed out to me, that the name wasn`t `Stormey` , but
actually was spelled as `Sturmey`!!. I must have read the name hundreds
of times, but obviously, once one`s mind is fixed on a certain pattern
it`s very hard for it to detect changes.

*Tom,what about the `One Side` song; do you still think it stems from
the `Musikain` live concert ? or can you agree it deserves its own entry
in the Discography ?
* maybe another few for the Discography :
- Eno/Schwalm - Dark Jam (video registration from the time `Drawn from
Life` was released)
- Philip Glass - Low and - Heroes Symphonies (never heard them myself,
though)
* I would like to hear more about the 2nd edition of `77MP`; especially
if the music really differs from the first edition.
( could do with a little less Ikebukuro for a while myself, if I can
make so bold) and would love to see the new paintings ( Does anyone know
whether there are examples to be seen ?)

Peter van Doorm