Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Playlists (?)  doormp-@hotmail.com
 Mar 30, 2008 06:54 PST

A while ago there was a short discussion here whether it was interesting
or not to know about other ( not even necessarily only musical)
interests of fellow Nervenetters.
I would suggest that from now on, everyone who post a message to this
list should maybe add a short private `Playlist` of his or hers
from around the time of writing, of, say, 5 CD`s/books/movies of
whatever else they might be engaged in.
For a start, here`s mine:
1- Frank Zappa / Overnite Sensation (`Moving to Montana` on its own
makes it already worthwile)
2- Underworld / Oblivion with Bells ( at times very moving and
hypnotizing; my first acquaintance with this band)
3- Bevis Frond / Valedictory Songs ( a long time love of mine ; very
British and underrated (?)