Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
RE: 77 MP 2nd edition  doormp-@hotmail.com
 Apr 20, 2008 03:50 PDT

Tom Boon wrote:
 You'd be hard put to notice any difference between the second & first
edition music.

And how about the pictures ?

 Really like to hear that new Manzanera/Eno/
Wyatt track, can anyone put it up somewhere
where it will play ? (You Tube/ Hypemachine).

You can hear it if you visit:
http://www.mvine.com/music/biogs/3143.html
and then click on the playlists heading. It's a low quality stream that
doesn't do the track any favours, but probably enough to indicate
whether
you feel like paying a massive 79p for a good quality mp3 and/or ogg
version.

-Thanks for the help on that Manzanera track; I managed to let it run
now and made a recording of it onto good old fashioned tape cassette.
Beautiful music, by the way !

- The next thing I`d like to hear, but missed out on is ~Dark Jam~, back
from ~Drawn from Life~ days. ( Eno/Schwalm studio jam).

peter van doorm