Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
eno instrument question  Alan Bamford
 May 30, 2008 23:54 PDT

Howdy

I recently got my hands on a double dvd of roxy Music.

No Id known Eno used a VCS 3 in Roxy for ever - I have one too!! - but
as I watched the live sets from the early days there are these songs ...

On nthe 3rd April 73 they played the OGWT and played Do The Strand and
In Every Dream Home a Heartache and Eno is playing something else. It
looks like EMS Gear
but looks like more than a VCS 3 with added on modules.

Does anyone know what gear he is using in these performances?

any clues much appreciated

ab