Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Viva la Vida bonus tracks  doormp-@hotmail.com
 Jun 07, 2008 03:27 PDT

Over at the `Hype Machine` you can now listen to some 5/6 songs from the
Viva la Vida album alltogether.
Last week I bought the Germany-only release of the Violet Hill CD-
single, that included the supposedly exclusive B-side song `Lost?`.
Although it`s also described as the `accoustic version`, I don`t think
that it`s a live track. It`s mainly piano with a lot of reverberating
overtones a la the Hans Friedrich Micheelsen CD ( the one with Roger
Eno), so it just could be that Eno got his hand in e.g.`processing` the
track.
It`s a pity, that thus far none of the 2 extra single releases (`A Spell
a Rebel Yell` and `Lost?`)should contain no information whatsoever as to
the production and the personnel on these tracks.
I, for one, think it`s nice to hunt down all the extra non-album studio
tracks and put them onto one CD-R in the end as an extension to the
`main` album.
There`s also a 3thd song at The Hype Machine that perhaps should be
included in The Complete Viva la Vida Studio Sessions ( and the Eno
Discography as well), namely `Lovers in Japan ( accoustic version)`.

peter v doorm