Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
U2/Eno Discography  doormp-@hotmail.com
 Jun 22, 2008 06:46 PDT

I took a look at the u2wanderer.org website, where you can find very
fine detailed information on everything U2 has ever recorded.
I found out, that In 2004 there has been a digital download-only of an
album with Unreleased and Rare tracks, including 3 additional songs from
the Studio Recording Sessions of `All That You Can`t Leave Behind`,
namely: `Levitate` ; Flower Child` and `Love You Like Mad`.Since Eno`s
involvement in producing the album was quite substantial, I should say
it`s also very likely that he produced these 3 tracks as well !! (
listen to, especially Flower Child).
I hadn`t too much trouble in finding these songs on the web and made a
recording of them from `You Tube`.

Peter van Doorm