Welcome Guest!
 Network America
Preview to our “Nuclear Attack? . . .” E-wire  Jim Condit Jr.
 Apr 12, 2002 20:22 PDT

April 12, 2002 NA (Network America) e-wire

Preview to our “Nuclear Attack? . . .” E-wire

The following column which I had to write for another reason, is
entitled, “The 5 Big TV Networks Coordinate Their News Everyday.”

It is short, and it gets across an urgent idea that I am striving to get
out to the public. This could be a “life or death” situation for tens of
thousands of Americans. In a few days I hope to have to you our e-wire:
“Nuclear Attack? Coming Soon to a City Near You?” That soon-coming
e-wire is a long one, but will comprehensively treat the subject, I
believe.

Nevertheless, the following short column (1,185 words) gets the main
idea across. Please forward it if you see fit. The e-wire referred to at
the end of the column, you will recognize, is the one that is about to
come out in a few days. Here is the column:

Title: “The 5 Big TV Networks Coordinate Their News Everyday”

Begin column:

The 5 Big TV Networks -- ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, and FOX -- coordinate their
news everyday.

By that I mean that these 5 Big TV Networks censor the same stories,
minimize to the point of oblivion what blockbuster evidence slips
through at all, COVER the same major stories, and cover those major
stories from the SAME ANGLE -- everyday.

I do something very few people do. I watch the 5 Big TV Networks almost
everyday, to see what messages they are trying to send the American
people with their coordinated news, which amounts to a very
sophisticated form of psychological warfare.

The examples of coordinated news coverage by the 5 Big TV Networks are
legion.

When Vince Foster died, all 5 Big TV Networks said it was a suicide that
day -- before an investigation had even begun. To this day, these five
big TV Networks have ignored all the evidence to the contrary.

When President Kennedy was shot in 1963, ABC, CBS, and NBC all said that
Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone gunman within hours -- and they’ve all
ignored or rejected all the evidence which disproves that cover story to
this day.

On June 8, 1967, a United States Naval ship, the USS Liberty, flying an
American flag, was repeatedly attacked for 75 minutes by Israeli
aircraft and motor torpedo boats. 34 young American seamen were killed
by the Israelis. President Johnson recalled air support that was
dispatched to help the USS Liberty (an act of treason), and later
blocked an investigation -- making this the first major naval incident
in US history that was not investigated by the US government.

ABC, CBS, and NBC did not find the attack on the USS Liberty newsworthy
-- and gave it no coverage. Full details can be found at the website,
www.ussliberty.org.

In election 2000, Pat Buchanan’s 3rd Party Presidential campaign was
totally blacked out on the NEWS segments of ABC, CBS, and NBC. There was
no coverage of the Buchanan campaign on the Evening News of those three
networks between January 1, 2000 and election day, November 7, 2000.

This ruthless and coordinated Big Media censorship was successful even
against this Presidential candidate who achieved ballot status in all 50
states, and who had already proved himself the most popular national
commentator in TV history, appearing at one time on major TV shows 7
days a week (Crossfire and Capital Gang on CNN, the The McLaughlin
Report on PBS).

MSNBC, CNBC, and FOX had Buchanan on occasionally as a talk show guest
during the campaign, but he was never referred to on the news portions
or news breaks, which always referred exclusively to a Bush-Gore
contest.

In March, 2002, thousands of anti-Zionist Orthodox Jews marched in New
York City against modern Zionism in general, and the Sharon government
policies in particular. Neither ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, or FOX found this
demonstration worthy to be a major news story, or even a story at all,
as far as I can ascertain.

As a final example of Big TV Media coordinated News, amongst thousands
that could be produced, all five Big TV Networks have refused to report
on the quiet imposition of easily rigged computerized elections on 98%
plus of the USA from 1973 to 2000.

The full criminality of the 5 Big TV Networks in warping US Elections
can be found by reading the book, “Votescam: The Stealing of America by
the late Collier Brothers”, or by going to our website, votefraud.org.

So who runs the 5 big TV Networks? What faction censors the news that
Americans see?

The answer is Kristol clear -- it’s secular Zionist Jews. Not Arabs, not
Irishmen, not Germans, not middle class Christian Americans -- secular
Zionist Jews. The following from the website www.jfkmontreal.com, which
is one of dozens of sources I could have chosen for the following
information about who controls the media.
“Today, seven Jewish men run the vast majority of U.S. television
networks, the printed press, the Hollywood movie industry, the book
publishing industry, and the recording industry. Most of these
industries are bundled into huge media conglomerates run by the
following seven men: * Gerald Levin, Chairman and CEO of Time Warner,
Inc. * Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company *
Edgar Bronfman, Sr.,* Chairman of Seagram Company Ltd * Edgar Bronfman,
Jr, * President and CEO of Seagram Company Ltd and head of Universal
Studios * Sumner Redstone, Chairman and CEO of Viacom, Inc * Dennis
Dammerman, Vice Chairman of General Electric * Peter Chernin, President
and Co-COO of News Corporation Limited.” (end of quote)

The media ownship has been changing hands so quickly -- but always from
one Zionist Jewish-controlled group to another -- that periodic updates
can be found in the essay “Who Rules America?” on the internet. Go to
the search engine www.google.com and type in “Who Rules America” and you
will be directed to this important, regularly updated essay -- even
though we do not agree with some of the mean spirited language in parts
of it.

This sinister Ruling Elite uses the Big TV Networks and the news as
weapons against the American people. They use censorship and emphasis as
a tool to manipulate the USA into serving their will and their agenda.
They have kept from the American people the overwhelming evidence
implicating sinister pro-Isreali elements within the US government in
causing the Oklahoma City bombing AND the 9-11 plane attacks.

Based on cues and clues from the 5 Big TV Networks in October 2000, I
became the only political commentator in the world to put in writing in
advance (October 19, 2000, as time-stamped on the independent website,
topica.com) that we would not know who was elected President on Tuesday,
election night 2000, but that the winner would not be known till at
least the next morning.

I am NOT part of the Psychic Friends Network. That “astounding
prediction” was simply a reporting on messages being sent out by the 5
Big TV Networks in concert.

From January to early April, 2002, I have noticed the 5 Big TV Networks
sending another message: that an American city would be nuked, as phase
two of the 9-11 terror.

If a city in the USA becomes the victim of a nuclear or biowarfare
attack, I do not believe it will be the work of Muslems shivering in the
caves of Afghanistan. I believe it will be the work of those sending the
clues through the 5 Big TV Networks -- the same faction I believe the
evidence shows engineered the 9-11 terror attacks. This entire subject
is covered in our report: “Nuclear Attack? Coming Soon to a City Near
You?”

Such a nuclear attack on an American city would fit right into the
Zionist Jewish agenda if it happened at the moment they needed the USA
to support an all out war against Iraq, Iran, and Syria -- in short,
against all of Israel’s neighboring enemies.

The 5 Big TV Networks and the Judeo-Masonic Ruling Elite behind it,
constitute the greatest enemy America has ever faced.

End of column; end of this ewire -- look soon for our full report on
this subject, “Nuclear Attack? Coming Soon to a City Near You?”

Jim Condit Jr.,
Director, Citizens for a Fair Vote Count