Welcome Guest!
 Network America
Listen Tonight at 55krc.com worldwide -- 550 AM in Greater Cincinnati Ar  Jim Condit Jr.
 Oct 31, 2010 16:47 PST

October 31, 2010 NA (Network America) e-wire

Listen Tonight at 55krc.com – worldwide – 550 AM
in Greater Cincinnati Area

Tonight is our final one hour show with Phil
Tourney, survivor of the USS Liberty.

I will also be joined by co-author Mark Glenn, and
marine combat veteran and editor of “Veteran’s
Today” online magazine, Gordon Duff.
The strategy this year was to make the USS Liberty
a “household word” amongst talk radio listeners in
our part of the Midwest, and amongst truckers
nationwide over WLW’s “American Truckin’ Network”
show from midnight to 5 AM, EST, -- which reaches
38 states and into half of Canada.

LISTEN TONIGHT

If you are in the greater Cincinnati area in Ohio,
Kentucky and Indiana, you can listen by tuning
into 550 AM (55KRC) – the same station that
carries Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and Glenn
Beck in this area. The show begins at 10 PM EST.

If you are anywhere in the world with an internet
connection – you can tune in at 10 PM EST,
tonight, October 31, 2010 – at www.55krc.com --

Thanks to many of you, and a few generous souls –
we did it again.

Every person in the midwest within 90 miles around
Cincinnati, Ohio – who listens to talk radio
regularly – heard about the USS Liberty and its
significance to America today. That is probably
about 300,000 people who heard our day ads
repeatedly, and over 1,000,000 who heard our radio
ad at least one time (text below). That’s because
WLW reaches 150,000 to 300,000 people at any given
time between noon and 6 PM.

At night, WLW is one of those major stations who
gets to turn its power up – so our 9 PM to 5 AM
ads made it into 38 states in the USA and half of
Canada. And “The American Truckin’ Network” is
broadcast over WLW (700 AM) from midnight to 5 AM
EST. It is the 2nd largest listened-to overnight
talk show in the nation – 2nd only to George
Noury’s “Coast to Coast”, which is by far number
one in overnight listeners. But WLW makes a great
impact in the night hours.

THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED AND PRAYER

So thanks to everyone who helped and prayed. YOU
CAN HEAR the ad at www.TheRestOfTheStory2010.com –
and you can help out financially there if you
wish.

ACTION PROGRAM WILL CONTINUE ON TO 2012
I will keep going to 2012 – still making known the
only comprehensive ACTION PLAN FOR VICTORY, as far
as I know.

And that action plan is: precinct strategy; open,
computer-free vote counts; after we replace the
local party leaders with the precinct strategy,
replace the Congress, fire the FED – and institute
a National Credit Office under Congress, which
will issue money in the open for the benefit of
the American people instead of for the benefit of
the banksters and their hoped-for New World Order
Tyranny.

* * * * * *

TEXT OF AD which ran during the week preceding
tonight’s 10 PM EST, October 31, 2010 radio show
at 550 AM in the Greater Cincinnati Area, and at
www.55krc.com on the worldwide web; here the text
of the ad:

Phil Tourney, in his new book, -- “What I Saw That
Day”, -- documents his horrific experiences when
Israel deliberately attacked the USS Liberty in
June, 1967, -------- killing 34 brave US Sailors,
and wounding 174.

Israel tried to sink the Liberty, blame Egypt, and
trick the US into attacking the Arab world. But
our SAILORS radioed that ISREAL was attacking
them, kept the ship afloat, and foiled the plot.

Evidence indicates that pro-Israeli traitors also
engineered the 911 attacks against the USA – to
trick us into fighting wars for them, and
accepting police state measures here at home.

This same group is using Obama to attempt a
Communist takeover of our country.

This is Jim Condit Jr. Phil Tourney himself is my
guest Sunday night at 10 PM on 55krc. That’s 10
PM, Sunday on, 55krc.

Also this week, Marine combat Veteran and editor
of Veterans Today, Gordon Duff.

And see “Shock Therapy for the Tea Party” video
at TheRestOfTheStory2010.com –

Paid for by Jim Condit Jr. for Congress.

END OF TEXT OF THE AD; hear it at
www.TheRestOfTheStory2010.com

go to votefraud.org and scroll to the bottom of
the home page, put in your info, respond to the
confirmation email that will arrive a few moments
later, and you are subscribed; due to spam
problems, we do not add anyone to the subscription
list ourselves, but each person must do it
themselves.

To read all past ewires back to January 10, 2000,
go to:
http://lists.topica.com/lists/networkamerica/read
*****

Jim Condit Jr.,
Director, Network America Ewire List
513-741-2095

Mailing Address: Network America, PO Box 11339
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211