Welcome Guest!
 Network America
What Glenn Beck Is Not Allowed to Talk About  Jim Condit Jr.
 Jan 17, 2011 05:49 PST

January 17, 2011 NA (Network America) e-wire

What Glenn Beck is Not Allowed to Talk About

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I’ve been preparing some things for the next two
years – and thought I would give you all a break
through the Holidays.
RE-CAP OF THE GIFT GOD GAVE US ON ELECTION NIGHT
2010

This is the first Network America ewire since
November 3, 2010 – the day after the election
where we posted the proof from major network
webshots that 32,000 votes were stolen from my
column 20 minutes AFTER 100% of the precincts had
reported – and therefore 20 minutes after the
final count was published. (!!!)

Those who haven’t studied the proof we have posted
so far on how our elections are warped and stolen
in the USA – can go to votefraud.org and find the
link near the top of the page “Screen Shots of
Computer Vote Manipulation . . .”

By the way, my final vote total of 36,202 votes in
the 8th congressional district of Ohio was carried
in the Cincinnati Enquirer the next morning (!!!)
– many hours after the criminal syndicate in New
York City had stolen my votes, dropping me from
2nd place -- to 4th and last place. (This is done
to prevent real challengers from gaining traction
– and to discourage honest citizens from running
for election again.)

While you -- or you or you -- may not care about
the “Jewish Crime and Treason Syndicate” in New
York City stealing votes from Jim Condit Jr. in a
challenge to Congressional John Boehner in the 8th
district of Ohio – maybe you wonder how the
photogenic Christine O’Donnell lost by such a
large margin to a typical, non-descript lefty
puke-politician in Delaware – or how Super Creep
and anti-candidate Harry Reid beat his attractive
and articulate Senate opponent in Nevada? You can
learn all at votefraud.org –

Next Item:

WHAT GLENN BECK IS NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT

Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, and Rush Limbaugh – and
all the lesser lights of Talk Radio and Cable TV –
are not allowed to talk about the very things that
the millions of “Tea Party” members need to hear.

1. All of the millions of Tea Party members should
drop EVERYTHING until they are all either running
for precinct executive (sometimes called committee
man, or some other name, depending on what part of
the country we’re talking about) – or know HOW to
run for precinct as soon as the calendar allows.

About 1/3rd of the precinct positions in both the
Democratic and Republican parties are vacant right
now – so if you hang around the major party of
your choice you can probably get appointed
precinct executive in your precinct if it is
vacant. (Most people in the Tea Party movement
will probably pick the Republican Party, but there
are enough Tea Party people to enter BOTH the
Democratic and Republican party and then to TAKE
OVER both of them.)

And that’s the reason that Glenn Beck is not
allowed to talk about the precinct strategy.
Because THAT’s the answer as to how to peacefully
and constitutionally TAKE OVER the Democratic and
Republican parties at the county, then state, then
national levels – then change the Congress, arrest
the crooks in New York City and Washington D.C. –
and save the country.

Oh, yes – Rush has mentioned the precinct strategy
at least once as a good idea – and Glenn Beck
promoted it on the day the New York Times directed
Tea Party supporters nationwide to look into the
“false opposition” precinct group founded by
Cincinnati mortgage banker Phil Glass – but these
mega-talk show hosts are NOT allowed to repeatedly
tell people about the precinct strategy – for
instance, as they are allowed to tell people to
“VOTE THEM OUT.” The Ruling Elite allows them to
tell people to VOTE – because they know they
control the vote via secret computer programs, as
indicated in item #1 and explained at
votefraud.org –

If you’re not clear on the precinct strategy and
why it is ESSENTIAL to taking America back – see
the 13 minute video at the top of
WagTheDog2010.com --

2. Glenn Beck is not allowed to talk about how AP
Wire, NEP (National Election Pool) – which is
jointly owned by the 5 Big TV Networks (ABC, CBS,
NBC, CNN, and FOX) AND the 5 Big TV Networks
themselves – all conspire with the four private
mega-companies (Diebold, ES & S, Hart, Sequoia)
which run 99% of our election system by
easily-rigged, secret computer programs. He is not
allowed to talk about how the Democratic National
Committee and the Republican National Committee
worked together over the last 30 years to cajol,
arm-twist, or bribe 3000 local county Boards of
Elections to ALL choose either Diebold, ES & S,
Hart or Sequoia, or a front company for one of
these four mega-companies, to run their local,
county elections on easily rigged, secret computer
programs.

Each election night these conspirators named above
make sure that we (the American people) win A FEW
– but that the balance of power remains in THEIR
(the Ruling Elite’s) criminal hands.

Every Tea Party member should begin demanding
loudly that we throw out all computers, and hand
count PAPER BALLOTS at the local precinct, using
local voters from that precinct selected at random
and paid for their efforts. And all paper ballots
must be counted BEFORE they leave the sight of the
local neighborhood precinct judges. THIS WOULD
PREVENT THE CROOKS IN NEW YORK CITY AT NEP AND AP
WIRE from stealing or warping enough important
elections to keep their “New World Order” tyranny
programs in progress. And this is precisely why
Glenn Beck et al are not allowed to talk about
this subject at all, let alone in as clear a
manner as I am here explaining it to you.

If Beck, Hannity, or Limbaugh began talking about
our hi-jacked election system by the above
culprits – they would be gone within a few days.

3. HONEST MONEY. On this point, I don’t think
Glenn, Sean, or Rush would even know what to say.
The criminal, privately owned FED (Federal Reserve
Board) issues every dollar we see in circulation
as a DEBT to the people. As Congressman Louis
McFadden said circa 1933 – the FED is the biggest
$$ scam in all of history. The answer is an
Americanized version of Social Credit, or “Free
Enterprise Economics.” (By the way, this system is
also the antidote to, I’m sorry to say, the FALSE
system of Austrian Economics supported by
Congressman Ron Paul and Senator Rand Paul.) In
the natural order, nothing will change until we
institute honest money administered by honest
Americans. See the following three links if you
don’t know what I’m talking about here:

The Money Myth Exploded, a cartoon parable
followed by two essays -- by Louis Even:

http://www.votefraud.org/money_myth_exploded.htm

This speech by Jeremy Lee on youtube is pretty
excellent to back up the “Money Myth Exploded”
article:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OanA_4JbLAA – Part
I of a six part youtube.

To understand the what the culprits have been up
to, search for “The Money Masters” or “The Secret
of Oz” on google video, and maybe on Youtube.

“This Age of Plenty” by Louis Even – the book in
chapters online:

http://michaeljournal.org/plenty.htm

And finally:

4. WHO WE ARE FIGHTING. Which happens to be the
top wirepullers of Judeo-Masonry around the FED,
the IMF, the 5 Big TV Networks, etc. etc. etc.
Here is my documentation page on that subject –
the subject it will be hardest for Tea Party
members nationwide to face:

www.TheRestOfTheStory2010.com/documentation.htm

All those who entered the precinct system in the
Republican party realize that, if they were
showing any strength – they were eventually met
with tremendous hostility and opposition from the
REPUBLICAN county and state leaders. Why? Because
99% of the party chairman at the county levels are
– whether they know it or not – front men for the
criminal, anti-American, and anti-Christian FED
banksters in New York City and Washington D.C.
These opportunistic or brain dead politicos – even
though they are our neighbors – need to be
replaced with honest Americans who will support
the true freedoms in the Constitution, honest
money, honest voting – and have their eyes wide
open as to who we are fighting: the “Jewish Crime
and Treason Syndicate”, as made visible in AIPAC,
the ADL, etc. -- which runs our media, our money,
and our three branches of government.

For new readers, just as it was not “anti-Italian”
to oppose the Sicilian run mafia years ago – it is
not “anti-semitic” or “anti-Jewish” to opposed the
“Jewish Crime and Treason Syndicate” running and
ruining our country today. In both instances, only
a small fraction of the everyday people in either
group were involved in the criminal activities.

For all you brain-washed Evangelicals who have
been deceived by the likes of hirely John Hagee:

Christ fought the Money Changers of His day – you
fight the Money Changers of our day.

Christ fought the Pharisees of His day – you fight
the Pharisees of OUR day.

(See essays by the Rev. Ted Pike at
www.TruthTellers.org to unravel your brain from
the anti-Biblical deceptions of John Hagee.)

These are the things that Glenn Beck, Sean
Hannity, and Rush Limbaugh are not allowed to talk
about, -- among some others we will cover at
another time.

* * * * * * *

As 2010 ends and 2011 begins – I survey our
operations and find we are about $1500 short. For
instance, right now no one can donate to my
political committee because it is temporary shut
down until I pay a delinquent $200.

You can still donate at paypal by mailing money to
votef-@fuse.net which goes to our regular
Network America operations – OR –

-- by going to
www.TheRestOfTheStory2010.com/contribute.htm --
and using visa or mastercard to help, if you wish.

Our mailing address is: Network America, PO Box
11339, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211.

Our survival and ability to implement the
strategies above in the next two years = your
prayers and support.

Many thanks to all who have helped in the past –
and all can help now and in the future.

Pray for our nation.

www.TheRestofTheStory2010.com
www.votefraud.org
www.WagTheDog2010.com

Jim Condit Jr.,
Director, Network America Ewire List
513-741-2095

Mailing Address: Network America, PO Box 11339
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211