Welcome Guest!
 Network America
Real Reason Rod Blagojevich was Arrested and Convicted  Jim Condit Jr.
 Jul 05, 2011 04:29 PDT

Subscribe to the Network America ewire
by going to votefraud.org and then going
to the right bottom of the home page; be
sure to answer the confirmation email

Network America Archives Since Jan 10, 2000 at:
http://lists.topica.com/lists/networkamerica/read

* * * * *

June 28, 2011 NA (Network America) e-wire

Real Reason Rod Blagojevich was Arrested and Convicted

What was Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich doing the day before he was
arrested at his home at 7 AM in the morning on December 9, 2008?

He was holding a televised press conference with the workers of a
struggling factory in Chicago behind him. And . . .

In that press conference, on December 8, 2008, Blago was announcing that
he had ordered every agency in the State of Illinois to stop doing
business with the Bank of America -- until the Bank of America released
some of the billions of the bailout money that institution had just
received – in order to provide struggling businesses in Illinois with
the lines of credit they needed to continue employing their workers and
survive the (Bankster created) “hard times” the nation was “going
through”.

The press conference was being held in the weeks before Christmas, and
Blago was also trying to arrange food deliveries for the abruptly laid
off workers and their families so they could have a reasonably good
Christmas.

STRANGE COINCIDENCE? NO. THE BANKSTERS ASSERTING THEIR POWER

The next morning, December 9, 2008 – FBI enforcers (wittingly or
unwittingly, we don’t know) for the Rothschild Banksters showed up at
Governor Blagojevich’s home, and basically rousted him out of bed to put
him in handcuffs.

Thanks to an email alert from the intrepid video service,
BrasscheckTV.com, -- I was alerted to this televised press conference
and this “strange coincidence” of the “next day” arrest -- a few days
after the back to back events had transpired.

Once I saw the 4 minute video at BrasscheckTV (now removed by YouTube,
but a grainier one has replaced it, see below), I remember thinking to
myself how strange it was that the FBI went to Blago’s house to arrest
him in his pajamas in front of his family at 7 AM – when they knew he
would be at the Governor’s office a few hours later.

The reason for this RUDE way of arresting a sitting Governor was to send
the message to all sitting public officials in the USA that they had no
power compared to the Rothschild/Goldman Sachs Talmudic-Jewish Shadow
Government that is really running “our” country via money, the big
media, the secret computer-count votefraud system on election days, the
occupied Congress, and the occupied White House.

Here are two videos on Youtube. The first is introductory to the second,
but the second is the actual press conference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8OhGkMcC-A&NR=11

The actual Blagojevich press conference, grainier in quality – but see
it before it is taken down by the ADL-Abe Foxman infected YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7QeetBptaQ

And while the brasschecktv.com page no longer has the original video,
their analysis below the video on this page is just about right on
target.

http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the-secret-government/interesting-timing.html

WAS BLAGO CROOKED? PROBABLY, BUT THAT’S NOT THE POINT

I’m not inclined to be overly favorable to Blago. Here is a man with a
Serbian, Orthodox Christian background who is pro-abortion in his public
stance. And I don’t like the sound of the audio tapes with Blago
insinuating, it seems, that he wants some consideration for appointing
someone to a Senate seat. But that’s not the point.

Let’s assume Blago is crooked. BUT – there are HUNDREDS of far bigger
crooks out there than former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich – among
them, current Mayor of Chicago, Rahm Emmanuel, Senator Chris Dodd, and
Barack Hussein Obummer himself, etc., etc., etc., etc. And these men are
all DARLINGS of the same Bankster controlled mainstream media that has
vilified Blago.

To cite Pat Buchanan’s great line about Nixon and Watergate: “He rustled
a calf, and was hung by the biggest horse thieves in town.”

This line applies to Blago also. He was arrested and has now been
convicted in a second trial (whatever happened to double jeopardy?) for
his virtues, not his vices.

In the press conference you will see something I never remember seeing
in my lifetime: a prominent sitting office holder clearly standing up
for the American people against the criminal Banksters in New York City
and Washington D.C.

In this press conference, I see a now-grown up American kid with an
ethnic background, who is doing what he had always wanted to do – stand
up for the common people. It’s a type of “real” moment rarely seen in
American politics since the assassination of President Kennedy in 1963.

If what Blago was doing caught on, it could have been the beginning of a
proper exposure of what these evil Money Changers are doing to America
and the world.

BLAGO WAS ON THE RIGHT TRACK

Of course, Blago was on the right track. He should have gone further and
called for the arrest of the Talmudic Jew moral monsters running the
banking system in New York City and Washington D.C. – starting with Ben
Bernanke at the FED, and all the officers of Goldman Sachs in New York
City.

But, of course, even now, Blago knows better than to cite this as the
real reason for his arrest.

As one YouTube commenter stated: “Suspending business with Bank Of
America is the REAL reason they wanted to get rid of him. Actually, he
must be happy he did not end up like some Kennedy with a bullet in his
head because that is the "normal" way the secret power holders deal with
politicians that do not do what banksters tell them to. So, God bless
you, Rod, for trying to do the right thing. Thanks to youtube we now
know the truth.”

In this one case, I agree with the above sentiment.

Also, note in the video the leader of the workers who speaks after
Blago. He is not identified by CNN, as is often the case when the Big
Networks don’t want to facilitate networking amongst honest, normal
Americans. But he says some very insightful things, such as, “The
workers must be paid enough to buy the products they produce.”

-- Along those lines, see the “Money Myth Exploded” by Louis Even, and
his two essays which follow the cartoon parable. These short articles
explains how the money system would be run (essentially) by an Office of
American Credit, established by an honest Congress – after we clean
house and end the abominable FED. Find it here:

http://www.votefraud.org/money_myth_exploded.htm

Hang in, our full video offensive and “Total Victory in our Life Time”
program is coming.

Jim Condit Jr.,
Director, Network America Ewire List
513-741-2095
votefraud.org
wagthedog2010.com

Mailing Address: Network America, PO Box 11339
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211