Welcome Guest!
 Network America
Traficant Appears in Cincinnati. 8 Days Away  Jim Condit Jr.
 Sep 07, 2011 08:45 PDT

September 07, 2011 NA (Network America) e-wire

Traficant Appears in Cincinnati. 8 Days Away

11 Term Congressman and former Youngstown Sheriff,
Jim Traficant will be making a rare personal
appearance in the Cincinnati Area. Details are two
sections down.

ONE REASON THIS EVENT IS IMPORTANT

If certain things fall into place, Traficant may
run for President and give Americans the only
voice they will have in the 2012 Presidential
election after Ron Paul is eliminated (by computer
votefraud if necessary) in March, 2011.

After that point, Americans will be facing the
non-eligible Communist tool, Barry Obama, and some
equivalent of a total phony like Rick Perry or
Mitt Romney, all of which will be vying for the
approval of the International Banksters around the
FED and Goldman-Sachs (who control the Big TV
Stations and big talk radio stations, and the
easily rigged, secretly counted election
computers) – not vying for the approval of the
American people.

(Another scenario could see Traficant running for
Congress and leading a team of Congressional
candidates to stand up for America all across the
country.)

Traficant is different, and that’s why he was put
in prison for nothing for 7 years (2002-2009). He
will explain the other reasons why he was targeted
and by whom.

This is an issue that concerns us all: an issue of
the vicious enemies of our nation assassinating,
jailing, censoring, and minimizing our best and
most patriotic leaders. (By the way, renowned
author Michael Collins Piper has written the
definitive books on the JFK assassination, “Final
Judgment”, and the unjust jailing of Traficant,
“Target Traficant”.)

There are many other political prisoners sitting
in jail right now in the US and around the world,
but that’s a subject for another time and place.

We must draw the line on such injustice now, which
is also depriving our nation of the leadership it
so desperately needs. The Traficant speech in
Cincinnati will hopefully provide some momentum
for a turning point to do just that.

I (Jim Condit Jr.) will be introducing the former
Congressman at the event. I am also bringing in a
professional videographer, a long time patriot and
friend, to film the event for upload to internet
where many tens of thousands will eventually see
the event. The video professional will also to
film up to 100 short videos where I will be trying
to impart what I’ve learned over the last 39 years
of political activism to the American people,
especially the younger generation.

When you add up renting the room for the talk,
providing traveling expenses for the speaker,
videotaping the event for uploading on the
internet, and trying to run a few radio ads to
alert the general public of the event, and
providing the speaker with a modest speaker’s fee
– I’m looking at expenses of between $2000 and
$3000.

Traficant himself is still under tremendous
financial persecution, as the crooked judge who
put him in jail also fined him $150,000. They have
been garnishing his pension for almost 10 years
and have so far extracted (stolen) $100,000 from
him – with $50,000 in their “legal” extortion to
go. Thus I would like to get him at least a $1000
speaker’s fee, if possible.

Admittance to the event is free, but I am hoping
that those who attend who are able – will help
with these expenses.

HOW YOU CAN HELP FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD

If you live too far away to attend the event, or
want to help us with this event, you can do the
following:

* Make a check to “Jim Traficant” and mark it
“gift” in the left hand bottom “memo” section.
This gift can be from one dollar to $13,000 with
no paper work required on either side. Send the
check made out to Jim Traficant (as a gift), c/o
Network America, PO Box 11339, Cincinnati, Ohio
45211. This will allow us to determine which
donors are specifically trying to help us provide
a speaker’s fee to Jim for this event. Needless to
say, all checks made out to Traficant will be
passed on to him towards his speaker’s fee for
this event.

(There is no way to donate directly to Traficant
online at this time.)

* If you wish to help with the expenses of the
event, then make out the check to “Network
America” and send it to the same address, Network
America, PO Box 11339, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211

* You can also send a PayPal donation using the
email: votef-@fuse.net

* You can also donate online to Network America
for this event by going to this page:

http://www.wagthedog2010.com/network_america_donate.htm

HERE ARE THE DETAILS OF THE TRAFICANT SPEECH

When? – Thursday, September 15, 2011; 7 to 9 PM

Where? – Crown Hotel, Carpenter’s Room, I-71 and
Pfeiffer, 8 miles south of King’s Island, 20 miles
north of Downtown Cincinnati.

What? Talk, live Q & A, Book Signing of his new
book, Americas Last Minute Man, or Mike Piper’s
book, “Target Traficant”

Talk will Cover:

Real Economic Plan for USA; Why Congress can’t do
anything decisive for the citizens; Which interest
groups controls the House and Senate; who sent
Traficant to jail from 2002-2009 because he was
defending America; Traficant’s bill which became
law and a major victory for you and me against the
IRS; 2012 Presidential election year – and more.

Details will be posted at www.NetworkAmerica.org

If you want to help spread the word about the
event, please call 513-741-2095. Thanks.

More soon.

Jim Condit Jr.,
Director, Network America Ewire List
513-741-2095

Mailing Address: Network America, PO Box 11339
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211