Welcome Guest!
 Network America
Traficant Was Quarterback for U of Pittsburgh and Drafted by Pittsburgh  Jim Condit Jr.
 Sep 09, 2011 07:25 PDT

September 09, 2011 NA (Network America) e-wire

go to votefraud.org -- go to right bottom of home
page -- punch in your email, -- wait for
confirmation email and respond to it -- then you
are subscribed) *****

Traficant Was Quarterback for U. of Pittsburgh and
Drafted by Pittsburgh Steelers

Jim Traficant was a star quarterback for the
University of Pittsburgh from 1960 to 1962. The
website http://pittsburghquarterback.com lists him
as the leading passer in those years for U. of
Pitt.

Then Traficant was drafted by the Pittsburgh
Steelers, but after an injury he was released by
the Steelers within the same year.

My Point?

Traficant comes off as a man’s man and a hero
type. One commenter on YouTube said, “Is this John
Wayne incarnated?” Another seasoned warrior in the
patriot movement said to me: “He has battle scars
but he keeps on going. He’s amazing.”

Traficant can carry the ball (if you’ll excuse the
football reference) for the American resistance in
2012.

Traficant was banned from the US media after he
was released from his unjust prison term and
appeared on the Sean Hannity and Greta Van
Susteren Show. Here is the link to watch part one
of the Greta Van Susteren show, where you can get
a good feel for Traficant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0scNGzWfv8A&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL949310252384C2A6

– or just search google for “Traficant Greta Van
Susteren

I’m begging everyone to help me pull this event
off successfully – that’s Traficant’s appearance
in Cincinnati, Ohio on Thursday September 15 from
7 to 9 PM at the Crowne Plaza Hotel at 1-71 and
Pfeiffer Rd., 20 minutes north of downtown
Cincinnati. It’s the kickoff of his, “America’s
Last Minute Man” tour.

Traficant is willing to carry the ball on all the
tough issues, including who runs the US media and
who controls the pathetic Congress, and the
computer votefraud issue, and the end the FED
issue, end the IRS issue, -- and much more. He
also is unveiling a new economic program that will
address the proper issue of money.

Admittance is free, but I’m hoping those who come
will throw in $5, $10, $100 – whatever they can to
help me pay for all the aspects of this event –
and provide Jim Traficant with at least a $1000
speaker’s fee, as he is being heavily persecuted
financially by the enemies of our country via
garnishment of his pension.

Remember, he sat in jail for all of us because he
stood up for us in Congress. The Ruling Elite
jails those who dare to tell the truth about their
ongoing attempt to destroy and transform the USA.

Wherever you are in the world, you can help also.

We have about $462 committed – but I could use
another $2500 or so at minimum to pull of this
event. This includes $1520 for radio ads on two
talk stations next Tuesday, Wednesday, and
Thursday leading up to the event; bringing in a
reliable and professional camera man to film the
event for upload to YouTube and other websites.
Renting the hotel room for the event, and travel
expenses for the video man and the speaker, and
hopefully some kind of a speaker’s fee for Jim
Traficant.

If we fall short, I can probably make up the
difference myself at this time, which I will do –
as there is no other game plan afoot to try and
put our nation’s enemies on the defensive and
organize alert Americans for the re-taking of our
Congress and our nation.

As explained yesterday, Ron Paul will be
eliminated, by computer votefraud if necessary, by
March, 2012, i.e. Super Tuesday.

While I believe in the sincerity of the Paul
family -- and even the heroism on many fronts of
Ron Paul and his son, Senator Rand Paul, -- the
decision by the Ron Paul for President Campaign to
avoid raising the computer votefraud issue, and to
avoid telling the American people who controls the
media, and to avoid telling Americans how they use
the precinct system to take back their counties,
state, and country – leaves Americans without the
leadership they need.

Fighting the Ruling Elite is like brain surgery –
you’d better know what you’re doing and you better
have all the bases covered – or – with their
control of so many levers of power, they chew you
up and spit you out without being hurt at all.
When I run my radio ads hitting up to 300,000
people at a time over WLW – or hitting 38 states
per ad between midnight and 5 AM – it HURTS the
Ruling Elite, even if they steal my vote.

The strategy I’ve used on the local level must be
implemented NATIONALLY.

Tragically, the $34 million dollars raised by the
Ron Paul for President 2008 campaign was
squandered and wasted by Campaign manager Lew
Moore – as barely a dime was put into radio and TV
spots after the Iowa Caucus and New Hampshire
primary – and those were sabotage ads, designed to
make Ron Paul look like a nice old man, but not
Presidential timber. I accuse Lou Moore of
DELIBERATELY sabotaging the Ron Paul supporter and
the $34 million dollars they contributed. For
instance, in the Ohio primary there was NOT ONE AD
FOR RON PAUL PAID FOR BY HIS PRESIDENTIAL
CAMPAIGN. SABOTAGE!

If a man with the resume/record and star power of
Jim Traficant will take the lead for the plan that
I have had long developed – then we can truly
shake up America in 2012. There will be emergency
meetings in New York, London, and Tel Aviv on how
to stop the rising American movement for true
freedom and honest money.

Below tells you the ways to make a donation to
help this event – and gives the details of the
campaign. Thanks.

HOW YOU CAN HELP FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD

If you live too far away to attend the event, or
want to help us with this event, you can do the
following:

* Make a check to “Jim Traficant” and mark it
“gift” in the left hand bottom “memo” section.
This gift can be from one dollar to $13,000 with
no paper work required on either side. Send the
check made out to Jim Traficant (as a gift), c/o
Network America, PO Box 11339, Cincinnati, Ohio
45211. This will allow us to determine which
donors are specifically trying to help us provide
a speaker’s fee to Jim for this event. Needless to
say, all checks made out to Traficant will be
passed on to him towards his speaker’s fee for
this event.

(There is no way to donate directly to Traficant
online at this time.)

* If you wish to help with the expenses of the
event, then make out the check to “Network
America” and send it to the same address, Network
America, PO Box 11339, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211

* You can also send a PayPal donation using the
email: votef-@fuse.net

* You can also donate online to Network America
for this event by going to this page:

http://www.wagthedog2010.com/network_america_donate.htm

HERE ARE THE DETAILS OF THE TRAFICANT SPEECH

When? – Thursday, September 15, 2011; 7 to 9 PM

Where? – Crown Hotel, Carpenter’s Room, I-71 and
Pfeiffer, 8 miles south of King’s Island, 20 miles
north of Downtown Cincinnati.

What? Talk, live Q & A, Book Signing of his new
book, Americas Last Minute Man, or Mike Piper’s
book, “Target Traficant”

Talk will Cover:

Real Economic Plan for USA; Why Congress can’t do
anything decisive for the citizens; Which interest
groups controls the House and Senate; who sent
Traficant to jail from 2002-2009 because he was
defending America; Traficant’s bill which became
law and a major victory for you and me against the
IRS; 2012 Presidential election year – and more.

Details will be posted at www.NetworkAmerica.org

If you want to help spread the word about the
event, please call 513-741-2095. Thanks.

More soon.

Jim Condit Jr.,
Director, Network America Ewire List
513-741-2095

Mailing Address: Network America, PO Box 11339
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211